DELIVERANCE PRAYER TO BREAK CURSE

This deliverance prayer is very effective to fight witchcraft, ill spell, and curses.



1 APOSTLE'S CREED 

1 OUR FATHER

1 HAIL MARY 

PRAYER TO BREAK CURSE

In the name of Jesus of Nazareth, I take authority and I bind all forces and powers in the air, the water, the ground, the underground, the Netherworld, in nature and in fire.


In the name, and by the blood of Jesus Christ, I break the power and hold of every curse that has come to me through transfer by another human being.


In the name, and by the blood of Jesus Christ, I break the power and hold of every curse that has come to me through words spoken.


In the name, and by the blood of Jesus Christ, I break the power and hold of every curse that has come to me through occult practices.


In Jesus name, I will be freed from ill spells, and I ask the Holy Spirit to wash away the evil energies that torment me. 


In Jesus name I'm free from curse, ill spells, and bondages from evil sources.

Amen

1 GLORY BE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PODER NG SAN BENITO | St Benedict Medal's Prayer

PODER AT BAKOD NA GALING SA BIBLIYA

GENERAL ROUND DEVOTION (SIMPLIFIED VERSION) WITH TRANSLATION